Do you have a basic understanding of the Bible and what you believe, but want to go deeper? Then BiblicalTraining's Academy is right for you. These university-level classes will teach you about the structure, content, and themes of the Old and New Testament, and introduce you to intermediate Bible study methods. The classes on biblical theology discuss what we believe and why, and there is a focused class on how the Bible was written, how it was transmitted through the centuries, and why we can trust it. You will also learn about spiritual growth and how to avoid the pitfalls of moralism.
BiblicalTraining's Academy is for people who agree with most of these statements.
- I have attended the Foundations classes.
- I have attended a church for several years where the pastor teaches the Bible every Sunday.
- I read my Bible at least three times a week.
- I use my study Bible once a week.
- I have attended in-depth Bible studies like BSF and Precepts.
- I feel the need to organize my theological beliefs.
We currently do not have an Old Testament Survey for the Academy program. We will be recording a class from Dr. Miles Van Pelt when we receive sufficient funding. Until then you can use Dr. Douglas Stuart's OT Survey class.