BiblicalTraining.org is not-for-profit ministry that creates and distributes biblical and theological classes from top biblical scholars to all people, whether they are new believers or pastors. Because we are committed to serving all people, the classes are free.
We are addressing three needs in the church:
- Lack of biblical literacy;
- Lack of training for lay leaders;
- Unavailability of a comprehensive biblical education that leads to spritual growth.
Our classes range from new believers to biblical literacy (“Foundations”), advanced studies (“Academy”), leadership development (“Leadership”), and seminary-level training (“Institute”). We now offer over 1,000 hours in over 110 classes and seminars. Our curriculum can even be customized to meet the specific needs of a church or ministry.
Foundations is a discipleship program that is appropriate for all believers. It will teach you basic Bible content and beliefs. Even if you have attended church for years, you will still learn a lot.
Go deeper in your biblical and theological training with the BiblicalTraining Academy. These classes are more advanced than those in Foundations and assume you have some basic training in Bible.
Our advanced Bible classes are what you would generally take in the first year of seminary. They cover the same material as our Academy curriculum but in much greater depth.
Comprehensive. Biblical. Education.
Do you want more than just a seminar or sermon on various topics? BiblicalTraining offers a series of courses, systematically walking with you on your spiritual journey.
- WORLD CLASS: Our professors are among the best academics in the world, and know how to teach.
- HOLISTIC: We want to see students move through content to deep reflection and application.
- COMMUNITY BASED: We encourage people to learn together, in mentor/apprentice relationships.
- CONFIGURABLE: Churches and ministries can customize their own curriculum.
- ACCESSIBLE: BiblicalTraining is a web-based ministry whose content is free.
- BROADLY EVANGELICAL: Our materials are broadly evangelical, governed by our Statement of Faith.
We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work.