1. Statement. In order to protect the professors' lectures and the investment in BiblicalTraining.org by our donors, all material in this site is copyrighted.
2. Link; do not repost. We welcome other sites to link to our site, but please link only to the home, class, lecture, or library pages, and never re-post or embed our material on other sites or redistribute through any means.
3. Making Copies. You may not make copies of the video or audio lectures.
4. Separation. Please be careful how you link to and refer to BiblicalTraining.org, our courses, and speakers. It may never appear that our courses and teachers are part of your organization. It may never appear that our speakers in any way are connected to or support or lend their credibility to your organization. Please respect the commitment these teachers have to their own institutions and to BiblicalTraining.org.
5. Perceived ownership. In your presentation of the classes, be sure that every class and lecture is clearly indicated as being from BiblicalTraining.org.
6. Attribution. All links to BiblicalTraining classes and lectures must clearly state that the lectures/classes are coming from BiblicalTraining.org, and that BiblicalTraining.org is not affiliated with the originating website.
7. No revenue generation. Unless you have a signed BiblicalTraining.org official MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) you may not, under any circumstances and in any way, generate income through the use of our classes. This includes offering classes for free but charging for certification or academic credit.
8. Organizations. While many groups link to our site, this in no way implies our support and agreement with that organization. Our speakers especially do not lend their personal or academic credibility to any organization using our materials.
9. Certificates. The quizzes in the certificates classes must not be shared with people who have not paid for the Certificate.
10. Aggregation. Under no circumstance may someone aggregate our classes on another website. This includes placing our classes inside of another Content Management System. If you want your network to know about our materials, then link to the BiblicalTraining.org website.
11. Testimonials: As you use the courses, please send us testimonials from your faculty, staff and students (i.e., written or video) to let us know how the courses are helpful in your program and in your personal life. These are important for us as we report to our board and also as we share testimonials on our website and in promotional material with current and future donors.
BiblicalTraining.org reserves the right to change our copyright policies at any time for any reason.
When in doubt, please contact us.