Dr. John Coe is a specialist in the philosophical and theological foundation of the integration of faith and learning. His research focuses on understanding the nature of spiritual and psychological health, the history of spirituality, the work of the Holy Spirit in personal change and the interface between psychology, spirituality and philosophy. A particular interest is in exploring approaches to spiritual direction as a compliment to Christian psychotherapy. Coe is also the Director of the Institute for Spiritual Formation at Biola University.
Source: Talbot School of Theology
SchoolBiola University: Talbot School of Theology
- Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) - University of California, Irvine
- Master of Arts (MA) - University of California, Irvine
- Master of Arts (MA) - Western Kentucky University
- Master of Arts (MA) - Talbot School of Theology
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) - Biola University