The Foundations program is appropriate for all followers of Jesus. It does not assume you know anything about the Bible and will teach you basic Bible content and beliefs. These courses are for most people, but especially for those who agree with most of these statements.
- I am a new follower of Jesus.
- I don't feel like I have been taught the Bible.
- Even though I have gone to church for years, I am still not sure of what the Bible teaches or what I believe.
- I do not know where the book of Hezekiah is.
- I am not sure what a "Study Bible" is.
We encourage you to take all of the classes in Foundations, beginning with Life is a Journey. After you complete Foundations, you may want to go deeper in your biblical and theological training with classes in the BiblicalTraining Academy.
What you'll learn:
- Overview of the Bible, both New and Old Testaments
- How to study the Bible
- How to grow spiritually, and help others
- What you believe