Explorations in Buddhist Apologetics 2
Login to download lecture and curriculum
The incarnation means that Jesus is both fully God and fully man and came to earth as God in the flesh.
Penetrating the Buddhist Heart
II. Explorations in Buddhist Apologetics (part 2)
A. Ten Insights from Buddhist converts: an inside view
1. If you meet Christ on the road, you should worship Him:
2. But, what will mom and dad say? Family Ties in a “shame” based culture
LECTURE BEGINS HERE:
3. God of mercy, God of grace!! Amazing love, how can it be that thou My God shouldst die for me!
4. Jesus is “fully God, fully man” – God in the flesh
5. Where’s the Eschaton: The ‘telos’ of the Christian faith!
6. What about the “Self”? Is Self and/or selflessness the same in Christianity and Buddhism?
7. What is inherently wrong with desires?