Login to download lecture and curriculum
II. The Heart of the Gospel: Justification by Faith (1:18–4:25)
A. The Universal Reign of Sin (1:18–3:20)
1. All Persons Are Accountable to God for Sin (1:18-32)
2. Jews Are Accountable to God for Sin (2:1–3:8)
a. The Jews and the Judgment of God (2:1-16)
b. The Limitations of the Covenant (2:17-29)
c. God's Faithfulness and the Judgment of Jews (3:1-8)
3. The Guilt of All Humanity (3:9-20)
B. Justification by Faith (3:21–4:25)
1. Justification and the Righteousness of God (3:21-26)
2. "By Faith Alone" (3:27–4:25)
a. "By Faith Alone": Initial Statement (3:27-31)
b. "By Faith Alone": Elaboration with Respect to Abraham (4:1-25)
If you are enjoying this lecture, would you consider making a donation so others can learn from it as well?
BiblicalTraining is a non-profit and relies on its users for support.