SHUAH shū’ ə. 1. שֽׁוּחַ; bow down or sink down. A son of Keturah, whom Abraham married after the death of Sarah. Also a brother of Zimron, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, and Ishbak (
2. שׁוּחָ֖ה, a pit. Shuah, a descendant of Judah and a brother of Chelub (
3. שׁ֑וּעַ, wealth or prosperity. A Canaanite whose daughter was taken in marriage by Judah after he and his brothers had sold Joseph to a slave trader (
4. שׁוּעָ֥א, wealthy. An Asherite, the daughter of Heber, and the sister of Japhlet, Shomer and Hotham (
SHUAH (shū'ah, Heb. shûah, depression). 1. A son of Abraham by Keturah (
2. See Shua.
3. Kelub’s brother (
(1) (shua` "prosperity"): A Canaanite whose daughter Judah took to wife (
(2) (shu`-a’, "prosperity"): Daughter of Heber, an Asherite (
(3) (shuach, "depression"): A son of Keturah by Abraham (
(4) A brother of Caleb (
Prostration; a pit.
One of Abraham’s sons by Keturah (
Son of Abraham by Keturah. (
Properly Shuchah brother of Chelub. (
The father of Judah’s wife, (