Getting Started and Useful Links
This is a master list of all the important procedural and administrative pages on BiblicalTraining Library ("BTL"). Think of it as a starting ground for figuring out how to use BTL. As with much of BTL, the material here will be regularly updated as the site evolves throughout its Alpha Test period.
Alpha Test Overview
- Alpha Test Instructions—A brief overview of what we'd like to see done during our Alpha test period. If you're an Alpha tester, start here!
- Statement of Faith—The theological beliefs that define BTL.
- BiblicalTraining Library Purpose and Goals—What BTL is, and what we aim to accomplish.
- Rationale for BiblicalTraining Library Scope—An explanation of what content is and isn't appropriate for BTL.
- Academic Collaborative Publishing—A further explanation of the new publishing medium that BTL seeks to be.
- Guidelines for Academic Excellence (forthcoming)—The academic standards for BTL content.
- Statement on Scripture—Our beliefs about and attitude toward the Bible.
- Format of Articles—An explanation of how BTL articles should be formatted and organized.
- Disambiguation Pages—How to create "disambiguation pages" for complex topics and articles.
- Adding a Table of Contents to an Article—How to add a table of contents to an article.
- Alert Box—Placeholder for information on adding alerts at the top of pages.
- BTL Markup Basics—Explanation of basic BTL editing markup.
- BTL Naming Conventions—Guidelines for naming and renaming articles.
- Guidelines for Participation on BTL—Our expectations of and standard of conduct for BTL users.