BIblicalTraining Library Naming Conventions
Here are some general guidelines:
- Nouns over verbs and adjectives
- Singular over plural. For example, "Pot" over "Pots"
- Places over people groups. For example, "Babylon" over "Babylonians."
- When creating an article for an article that shares a name with a more common usage of the word use the following syntax: "Topic (Helpful Disambiguation Phrase)" Examples:
- Joseph in the old testament would just be "Joseph." Joseph the husband of Mary would be "Joseph (Mary's Husband)."
- If something is a part of a larger concept, but deserves it's own article use the following syntax "Large Concept (Narrower Concept)" For example, "Baptism (Immersion)"