Dr. Karl Elkins
Karl Elkins has over 30 years of counseling experience. He has guided thousands of couples through the process of healing in their marriages. He is the founder and president of Christway Counseling Center, P.C., specializing in marriage and family counseling, and is a contributing author to the Houston Chronicle “Christ and Culture” blog.
- 31 years of counseling experience (21 licensed, 10 pastoral)
- Instructor at College of Biblical Studies teaching marriage and family courses.
- Founder and President of Christway Counseling Center, P.C., specializing in marriage and family counseling
- Director of a Minirth-Meier New Life Clinic in Houston, Texas
- PhD in Psychology and Christian Counseling from Louisiana Baptist University (not accredited in Texas)
- Completed internships and special studies (counseling and theological) with Dr. Josh McDowell, Dr. Norman Geisler, Dr. Larry Crabb, and Dr. David Ferguson.
- Ordained and licensed minister
- Formerly on staff with Intimate Life Ministries
- Contributing author to Houston Chronicle “Christ and Culture” blog