Dr. Karl Elkins
Karl Elkins has over 30 years of counseling experience , having helped thousands of marriages to be healed. He is the founder and president of Christway Counseling Center, P.C., specializing in marriage and family counseling, and is a contributing author to the Houston Chronicle “Christ and Culture” blog.
- 31 years of counseling experience (21 licensed, 10 pastoral)
- Instructor at College of Biblical Studies teaching marriage and family courses.
- Founder and President of Christway Counseling Center, P.C., specializing in marriage and family counseling
- Director of a Minirth-Meier New Life Clinic in Houston, Texas
- PhD in Psychology and Christian Counseling from Louisiana Baptist University (not accredited in Texas)
- Completed internships and special studies (counseling and theological) with Dr. Josh McDowell, Dr. Norman Geisler, Dr. Larry Crabb, and Dr. David Ferguson.
- Ordained and licensed minister
- Formerly on staff with Intimate Life Ministries
- Contributing author to Houston Chronicle “Christ and Culture” blog