(berekhyah, berekhyahu, "Yahweh blesses," HPN, 216, 287):
(1) A descendant of David (
(2) The father of Asaph, the singer (
(3) A former inhabitant of Jerusalem, a Levee (
(4) A doorkeeper ’for the ark at David’s time (
(5) One of the heads of the children of Ephraim (
(6) The father of Meshullam the builder (
(7) The father of the prophet Zechariah (
Blessed by Jehovah.
Son of Shimea, and father of Asaph the musician (
One of the seven Ephraimite chieftains, son of Meshillemoth (
The fourth of the five sons of Zerubbabel, of the royal family of Judah (
The father of the prophet Zechariah (1:1,7).
(blessed of Jehovah).
A descendant of the royal family of Judah. (
A man mentioned as the father of Meshullam, who assisted in rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem. (
A Levite. (
A doorkeeper for the ark. (
One of the tribe of Ephraim in the time of Ahaz. (
Father of Asaph the singer. (
Father of Zechariah. (