Arguments for and against foundationalism.
Rationality of Belief in God
B. Model of Human Knowledge
1. Non-basic beliefs
2. Basic beliefs
C. Two Kinds of Foundationalism
c. Evident to the senses
D. Plantinga's Rebuttal of Narrow Foundationalism
1. Logically self-defeating
2. Cut off from many rational beliefs
E. Plantinga's Broad Foundationalism
1. Many basic beliefs
2. Augustine and Calvin
3. Accept propositions based on authority
F. The "Great Pumpkin" Objection
1. Belief in God is arbitrary.
2. Plantinga - "All beliefs are not basic."
3. Plantinga is doing negative apologetics.
4. Real-world situation - worldviews