Over the years BiblicalTraining has benefited from the work of many volunteers, and we continue to need your help. Here are some of the ways in which you can help help your brothers and sisters around the world. If you have any other ideas, please contact us.
- Spreading the word about BiblicalTraining. We can supply postcards and flyers for you to share with your friends, and disburse at your school or church
- Supply us with testimonials (YouTube) as to how you have used BiblicalTraining and its benefits
- Here are some online materials (banners, information sheet, etc.)
- Edit books and transcriptions
- Edit articles in the biblical enyclopedia. Instead of assigning term papers, get your teachers to assign articles for individuals or groups of students to edit.
- Convert books and transcriptions to iBooks, Nook, and Kindle formats
- Outline for the lecture
- Student notes to help people follow along and take notes
- Reflection questions (Heart and Hands)
- Description for each lecture that will go on the class page
- Transcriptions of the lectures
- Edit transcriptions (clean up formatting, paragraphing, etc.)
- Audio editors (cleaning up existing recordings that we have not yet published)