BiblicalTraining provides a comprehensive biblical education for the spiritual growth of all people.
We're all on different paths.
Every person has their own path to spiritual maturity. And that's why BiblicalTraining has three tracks. So whether you are a new Christian or a long-time leader in your church, our curriculum is designed to meet you where you are at and help you become more like Christ.
Foundations is a discipleship program that is appropriate for all believers. It will teach you basic Bible content and beliefs. Even if you have attended church for years, you will still learn a lot.
Go deeper in your biblical and theological training with the BiblicalTraining Academy. These classes are more advanced than those in Foundations and assume you have some basic training in Bible.
Our advanced Bible classes are what you would generally take in the first year of seminary. They cover the same material as our Academy curriculum but in much greater depth.
Offering a comprehensive biblical education.
Do you want more than just a seminar or sermon on various topics? BiblicalTraining offers a series of courses, systematically walking with you on your spiritual journey.
- WORLD CLASS: Our professors are among the best academics in the world, and know how to teach.
- HOLISTIC: We want to see students move through content to deep reflection and application.
- COMMUNITY BASED: We encourage people to learn together, in mentor/apprentice relationships.
- CONFIGURABLE: Churches and ministries can customize their own curriculum.
- ACCESSIBLE: BiblicalTraining is a web-based ministry whose content is free.
- BROADLY EVANGELICAL: Our materials are broadly evangelical, governed by our Statement of Faith.
Because our classes are free, everyone has access to a comprehensive biblical education. And pastors like Kee Paing in Myanmar are more effective bible teachers.
We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work.