- Support BT
Lecture 27: Why do we have so many variants?
Login to download lecture and curriculum
In this final talk, Dr. Wallace focuses in on variants, how many there are, how many significant variants are there, and how good of a job has textual criticism done. We also asked Dr. Wallace to share some on his work at The Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts.
1. How many variants are there?
2. How significant are the bulk of the variants?
3. How good of a job has textual criticism done?
4. How would you summarize the results of textual critcism?
5. Share with us your work at CSNTM.org.
Have you benefited from this class?
Please donate now
Would you help others do the same?
BiblicalTraining is a non-profit
and relies on its users for support.
10 min 55 sec