In Part 2, Dr. Daniel Wallace addresses discussion of the historical process that led to manuscripts and variants, with some examples of variants.
1. Can you walk us through the historical process, from the autographs to manuscripts
2. Types of variants
- Examples of omissions
- Examples of additions
- Examples of differences that are not especially significant
- Examples of differences that are especially significant
- Examples of unintentional errors
- Examples of intentional errors
3. Has the church tried to hide these variants? How have our Bibles indicated where there are issues?