Dr. Bill Mounce, Founder & President
BiblicalTraining began as a dream to provide world-class, biblical education to the world, to move the best teachers out from behind their school's walls. We are now focusing on the learning experience, how to best blend face-to-face with digital delivery, and will be completing our lay leadership training track in the next year or two. I am thankful to the Lord for his ongoing mercies and grace, enabling us to get this far. I am thankful to the board for agreeing so whole heartedly with our mission. And I am so thankful for the staff that brings a unique set of gifts.
On YouTube, I spend a lot of time on issues of translation.
You can download my academic resume.
I am actively speaking at schools, churches, and ministry conferences. Please contact BiblicalTraining if you are interested in me speaking on these topics (or perhaps others). The links are samples; I can adjust the talks to your needs.
- Translation theory
- Why translations are different, and trustworthy ( Lecture 1 | Lecture 2 | Lecture 3 | Lecture 4 )
- Trustworthiness of the Bible ( Lecture )
- Canonicity (why we have the books we do in our Bible) and Textual Criticism (why we can trust the Greek manuscripts behind our Bibles)
- Helping new believers begin their spiritual journey well ( Class )
- Themes from the Pastoral Epistles (not the issue of women in church leadership, or authorship)
Or you may just want me to preach. I recently preached on Sola Scriptura and the role of translations.
Click here to fill out a request form.