Founder & President, BiblicalTraining
BiblicalTraining began as a dream to provide world-class, biblical education to the world, to move the best teachers out from behind their school's walls. We are now focusing on the learning experience, how to best blend face-to-face with digital delivery, and will be completing our lay leadership training track in the next year or two. I am thankful to the Lord for his ongoing mercies and grace, enabling us to get this far. I am thankful to the board for agreeing so whole heartedly with our mission. And I am so thankful for the staff that brings a unique set of gifts.
I am actively speaking at schools, churches, and ministry conferences. Please contact BiblicalTraining if you are interesting in me speaking on these topics (or perhaps others). The links are samples; I can adjust the talks to your needs.
- Translation theory
- Why translations are different, and trustworthy ( Lecture 1 | Lecture 2 | Lecture 3 | Lecture 4 )
- Trustworthiness of the Bible ( Lecture )
- Canonicity: Why we have the books we do in our canon
- Textual Criticism: Why we can trust the Greek manuscripts behind our Bibles
- Helping new believers begin their spiritual journey well ( Class )
- Themes from the Pastoral Epistles