Dr. Bill Mounce
Photograph by Scott Huck, Cedarville University
Interested in having Bill Mounce speak at your next event?Schedule an Engagement
Dr. Bill Mounce, Founder & President
BiblicalTraining began as a dream to provide world-class, biblical education to the world, to move the best teachers out from behind their school's walls. We are now focusing on the learning experience, how to best blend face-to-face with digital delivery, and will be completing our lay leadership training track in the next year or two. I am thankful to the Lord for his ongoing mercies and grace, enabling us to get this far. I am thankful to the board for agreeing so whole heartedly with our mission. And I am so thankful for the staff that brings a unique set of gifts.
On YouTube, I spend a lot of time on issues of translation.
You can download my academic resume.
I am actively speaking at schools, churches, and ministry conferences. Please contact BiblicalTraining if you are interested in me speaking on these topics (or perhaps others). The links are samples; I can adjust the talks to your needs.
- Opening sermon for our discipleship class, Life is a Journey
- Helping new believers begin their spiritual journey well ( Class )
- Translation theory
- Why translations are different, and trustworthy ( Lecture 1 | Lecture 2 | Lecture 3 | Lecture 4 )
- Trustworthiness of the Bible ( Lecture | 90 minute lesson given at church )
- Canonicity (why we have the books we do in our Bible) and Textual Criticism (why we can trust the Greek manuscripts behind our Bibles)
- Themes from the Pastoral Epistles (not the issue of women in church leadership, or authorship)
- Sermon on the Mount (the class is not yet published)
|Cedarville University||Chapel address on Romans 8:28–30|
|Sermon to introduce Life is a Journey at a church||Podcast|
|Podcast with Dr. Timothy George, Beeson Divinity School||Podcast|
|Beeson Divinity School, Birmingham, Alabama||Why I Trust my Bible (Sunday night presentation)|
|Linworth Church, Columbus Ohio||Why I Trust my Bible (Sunday night presentation)|
|Linworth Church, Columbus Ohio||The Gate and the Path (sermon)|
|Liberty University||Five types of Bible translations, and why your can trust them|
|Liberty University||Canonicity: Did the Church get the right books in the Bible?|
|Fellowship Church, Jackson||Sola Scriptura|