Thank you to all who have helped raise $8,633 (35%) of our $25,000 goal for the recording of a new undergraduate level Old Testament Survey class. If you have not donated yet, would you consider donating today? We rely entirely on donations for the production of all our free online classes.
In other news, Dr. Miles Van Pelt shared his course outline with us this week. He will be covering the following topics in 30 - 40 hours, March 16 - 20.
- An Introduction to the Old Testament - the Book, the Message and the Structure.
- The Law (Torah) of Moses
- The Former Prophets - Life in the Land
- The Latter Prophets - Life in Exile
- The Writings of the Old Testament during Life in the Land and Life in Exile
Donate Online with PushPay (U.S. & Canada only)Donate Online with PayPal (Other Countries)Donate by Mail - Click to Print
If you are in the Portland/Vancouver/Washougal area, remember that you are invited to attend the class recording and interact with Miles. You can choose to come for the whole week, a single day or half a day. It is free to attend and lunch is provided. All we ask is that you let us know which day you will join us. Below are the dates and times.
SAVE THE DATE WITH DR. MILES VAN PELT
|Monday, March 16, 8:15 am - 4:00 pm
|Tuesday, March 17, 8:15 am - 4:00 pm
|Wednesday, March 18, 8:15 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday, March 19, 8:15 am - 4:00 pm
|Friday, March 20, 8:15 am - 4:00 pm
Non-English Classes Available at No Cost
Are you or someone you know looking for classes in Hindi, Chinese, Swahili or Arabic? We are adding to our catalog of classes thanks to grants that have been awarded to BiblicalTraining.org by foundations whose vision, like BiblicalTraining's, is to spiritually equip believers here in the US and abroad.
- 如何开始你的属灵旅程 (Life is a Journey), by Dr. Bill Mounce, Audio & Transcriptions
Coming Soon in Arabic
- الحياةُ رحلةٌ (Life is a Journey), by Dr. Bill Mounce, Audio & Transcriptions
- دليل المعتقدات المسيحيَّة (A Guide to Christian Beliefs), by Prof. Howard Marshall, Audio & Transcriptions