Free Bible Studies for this Fall
As summer comes to an end, many of us are returning to our fall Bible studies, trying to decide what we should study. We recommend that you check out the seminars in BiblicalTraining.org. We have a wide variety of topics, including:
- Old and New Testament Survey
- Old Testament Theology
- Biblical Theology (several options)
- Why We Believe the Bible
- Spiritual Warfare
- World Missions
- World Religions (Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, African Religions)
- Spiritual Formation and Devotional Intimacy
- Depression: When a Member of the Flock Needs Special Care
- Essentials of Christian Ethics
- Essentials of Christian Apologetics
- Counseling for Healthy Relationships
If you are leading a small group, then Small Group Dynamics is especially important.
- You can watch/listen to them when you are together, or better yet, listen to them on your own and gather to discuss and interact with the content.
- Most are three hours long and break into 30 minute sections.
- Our seminars are all taught by top Biblical professors and are ideal for small groups, women and men Bible studies, or Sunday School.
- All of our seminars are free of charge and many have Student Guides that can be downloaded for free as a PDF or purchased if you need them in paperback (US and Canada).
If you have any questions, please call Ed or Rebekah and they will be glad to help.