Life is a journey, and it needs to be started well. New believers need your help, walking with them, teaching them, answering their questions. This program will help you do precisely that.
- Help new believers begin their spiritual journey well
- Introduce them to the process of growing up in Christ
- Help them see the big picture of the Bible so they can read it better
- Give older Christians the opportunity to mentor younger Christians
- Statistically, most new Christians move away from their new faith.
- Our culture is so post-Christian that it will only attack new believers and try to draw them back into the world.
We recommend that each person commit three hours a week to this program: an hour to listen to the talk and fill out the Student's Guide; an hour to answer the Reflection questions; an hour to process the information with a facilitator. This will require 20 weeks.