- Support BT
Do you want to help a new believer start their spiritual journey well? Are you a new believer needing some direction? These classes will help.
Life is a journey, and it needs to be started well. New believers need your help, walking with them, teaching them, answering their questions. This program will help you do precisely that.
- Help new believers begin their spiritual journey well
- Introduce them to the process of growing up in Christ
- Help them see the big picture of the Bible so they can read it better
- Give older Christians the opportunity to mentor younger Christians
- Statistically, most new Christians move away from their new faith.
- Our culture is so post-Christian that it will only attack new believers and try to draw them back into the world.
We recommend that each person commit three hours a week to this program: an hour to listen to the talk and fill out the Student's Guide; an hour to answer the Reflection questions; an hour to process the information with a mentor. This will require 20 weeks.
Dr. Bill Mounce
Examine what it means to be a follower of Christ.
Dr. Bert Downs
Get an overview of the Bible that puts the pieces together.
Dr. Stephen Martyn
How do you begin to grow spiritually? How do you continue to become more like Jesus?