RISSAH (rĭs'a, Heb. rissâh, ruins). Israel’s sixth camp after leaving Sinai (Num.33.21). Its site is not known, but it was some 200 miles (333 km.) south of Jerusalem.
RISSAH rĭs’ ə (רִסָּֽה, dew). A stopping-place in the wilderness wanderings of the Jews (Num 33:21, 22), between Libnah and Kehelathah. It may be modern Kuntilet el-Jerafi.
International Standard Bible Encyclopedia (1915)
A camp of the Israelites in the wilderness wanderings between Libnah and Kehelathah (Nu 33:21 f).
See Wanderings of Israel.