Essentials of Systematic Theology, by Dr. Bruce Ware
This ten hour class will introduce you to the basic beliefs of the historical church. It was recorded specifically for BiblicalTraining.org and is one of our most used classes.
1. Revelation and Scripture. Introduction to Theology, and the Doctrines of Revelation and Scripture. Topics include: What is EST? Why study EST?). Doctrines of Revelation and Scripture (revelation, inspiration, inerrancy.
2. Attributes of God. Doctrine of God: Attributes of God. Topics include: Introduction, Incommunicable, Communicable.
3. The Trinity. Doctrine of God: the Trinity. Topics include Monotheism, Trinitarianism.
4. Humanity and Sin. Humanity (Anthropology) and Sin (Hamartiology). Topics include: Humanity's Origin, Humanity's Constitution, The Image of God; Nature of Sin, Original Sin.
5. Person of Christ. The Person of Christ (Christology). Topics include: Pre-Incarnate Existence, Incarnation, Deity of Christ, Humanity of Christ, Kenosis, Impeccability of Christ, Hypostatic Union and the Council of Chalcedon
6. Work of Christ. Doctrine of the Work of Christ. Topics include: Past Work: Christ, The Atoning Savior; Present Work: Christ as Mediator and Lord; Future Work: Christ as Coming Judge and Reigning King.
7. The Holy Spirit. The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit (Pneumatology). Topics include: The Person of the Holy Spirit, The Work of the Holy Spirit.
8. Salvation. Doctrine of Salvation (Soteriology). Topics include: Election, Calling, Regeneration, Conversion, Justification, Adoption, Sanctification, Perseverance, Glorification.
9. The Church. Doctrine of the Church (Ecclesiology). Topics include: The Universal Church, Local Congregations or Churches.
10. Last Things. Doctrine of Last Things (Eschatology). Topics include: Introduction, Intermediate State, Millennium, Tribulation, Final Judgment and Eternal State.