HISTORICAL RELIABILITY: Questions and Answers
In this final talk, Blomberg addresses the final nine questions from the audience.
1. Relevance of genealogies to Genesis, and martyrdom of the saints.
2. Is there any other ancient document for which there is so much evidence and yet scholars are skeptical?
3. Reason for the order of the gospels
4. Matthew’s genealogy
5. “Scriptures” in 1 Cor 15 is the Old Testament
6. How credible were the scribes?
7. Evidence of the transformed life?
8. Process of canonization
9. Scanned libraries of original sources