Login to Attend Lecture
Seven questions and Dr. Blomberg's answers.
1. What is the impact of different types of translations, specifically paraphrases?
2. Question not understandable (on speaking in tongues), but Craig makes the point that people who have questions sometimes are just repeating what they hear.
3. What about the work of the Holy Spirit and different interpretations of the Bible?
4. How do we synthesize flexible oral tradition and memorizing verbatim?
5. What about the two larger gospel stories that appear to be added after the original writing (John 7:53-8:11; Mark 16:9-20)?
6. How does a “flexible” translation affect our handling of the precise words of Scripture?
7. Why differences in Matthew’s and Luke’s genealogy of Jesus?