Login to download lecture and curriculum
Arguments for and against evidentialism.
Rationality of Belief in God
1. It is irrational to believe anything on insufficient evidence.
2. W. K. Clifford
3. Alvin Plantinga vs. Antony Flew
B. Two Refutations of Evidentialism
1. Logically Self-defeating
2. It goes against many foundational beliefs.
a. External World
b. Other Minds
C. Christian Evidentialism
2. Provided by Direct Experience
E. Reformed Epistemology
1. Belief-forming Dispositions
2. Triggering Conditions