Lecture 18: Christ and Culture
Login to download lecture and curriculum
World missions is a fundamental theme throughout the Bible. The book "Christ and Culture" proposes four models to explain the relationship between the Church and the world. Some people emphasize scriptures that focus on evangelism and others emphasize scriptures that teach the importance of meeting peoples' physical needs.
Note: The David Bosch Grid and Hans Kung Paradigm chart may be posted in the future but are not available at this time.
Christ and Culture
1. Biblical Theology vs. Systematic Theology
2. The God of the Bible is a missionary God
3. The Church of the epistles is a missionary Church
4. Climax of history is a missionary climax
5. Summary of "Christ and Culture"
6. Three middle positions between the extremes of isolationism and secularism
7. Inner biblical criticism
8. Consultation on Relationship between Evangelism and Social Responsibility
If you are enjoying this lecture, would you consider making a donation so others can learn from it as well?
BiblicalTraining is a non-profit and relies on its users for support.