Lecture 19: Introduction
Login to download lecture and curriculum
Hellenistic philosophy was an approach that was popular from the fourth century BC to the fifth century AD.
1. Naturalistic Period (585 - 450 B.C.)
2. Humanistic Period (450 - 322 B.C.)
3. Hellenistic Period (322 B.C. - A.D. 430)
B. Main Characteristic - Synthesis
C. Sterling Lamprecht, Our Philosophical Traditions
1. Hellenistic Philosophies, focus on salvation
2. Lamprecht's conclusion: Christianity was not unique.
3. Rebuttal: Galatians 4:4
If you are enjoying this lecture, would you consider making a donation so others can learn from it as well?
BiblicalTraining is a non-profit and relies on its users for support.