Lecture 8: Dualism
Login to download lecture and curriculum
Plato's view of the universe was dualistic.
IV. Plato's Dualism
1. Higher world of the Forms
2. Lower world of particulars
1. World of the Forms - reason
2. World of particulars - bodily senses
1. Body - world of particulars
2. Soul - world of the Forms
D. Plato's Use of Myth
E. Class vs. Members of a Class
2. The Perfect Circle
F. Plato's View of Death and Rebirth
If you are enjoying this lecture, would you consider making a donation so others can learn from it as well?
BiblicalTraining is a non-profit and relies on its users for support.