Lecture 2: Character Ladder (Part 1)
Login to download lecture and curriculum
The demands of high level leadership positions are profoundly overwhelming, tempting leaders to move into isolation. Integrity is remarkably difficult to maintain in isolation. How do we become leaders who can let ourselves be known? Humility, Submission, and Obedience move us into design for Godly leadership.
Character Ladder (Part 1)
I. Leaders in Crisis
II. Character Ladder
1. Relational principle
2. Success can mask our deficiencies for a season
1. Spiritual gifts
3. How trust someone with my person?
1. God is always the initiator
2. A new commandment
3. Behavior is not the key to a person’s spirituality
4. To obey is better than sacrifice
5. Example of Abraham
If you are enjoying this lecture, would you consider making a donation so others can learn from it as well?
BiblicalTraining is a non-profit and relies on its users for support.