Lecture 10: Reasons 10 - 12
Login to download lecture and curriculum
10. Non-Christian testimony to Jesus. 11. Archaeology. 12. Testimony of other early Christian Writers. Dr. Blomberg concludes with a powerful discussion of three ways to believe, and what is the relationship between faith and reason.
10. Non-Christian Testimony to Jesus
Conclusion on what we know for sure about Jesus
Pools of Bethesda and Siloam
The “Jesus Boat”
Foundations of a first century home in Nazareth
12. Testimony of other early Christian Writers (Before the gospels were written)
1 Corinthians 15:3-5
Paul’s conversion and learning was within 1-2 years of Jesus’ death.
Craig Keener, Miracles: The Credibility of the New Testament Accounts
Conclusion: Three ways to believe
1. Leap of faith despite the evidence
2. Historical evidence is irrelevant
3. Leap propelled by momentum
If you are enjoying this lecture, would you consider making a donation so others can learn from it as well?
BiblicalTraining is a non-profit and relies on its users for support.