10. Non-Christian testimony to Jesus. 11. Archaeology. 12. Testimony of other early Christian Writers. Dr. Blomberg concludes with a powerful discussion of three ways to believe, and what is the relationship between faith and reason.
10. Non-Christian Testimony to Jesus
Conclusion on what we know for sure about Jesus
Pools of Bethesda and Siloam
The “Jesus Boat”
Foundations of a first century home in Nazareth
12. Testimony of other early Christian Writers (Before the gospels were written)
1 Corinthians 15:3-5
Paul’s conversion and learning was within 1-2 years of Jesus’ death.
Craig Keener, Miracles: The Credibility of the New Testament Accounts
Conclusion: Three ways to believe
1. Leap of faith despite the evidence
2. Historical evidence is irrelevant
3. Leap propelled by momentum