Welcome to our new apps.
- Access to all classes and seminars (no certificates yet)
- Dynamically updates the content
- Listen to all lectures streaming (phone charges may apply if you are not using wi-fi)
- Download single lectures so you can listen to them off-line
Download and Install
- If you have an earlier version the app, please delete it first.
- Search for "BiblicalTraining" and confirm that it has our tree logo.
- Install. Minimum operating systems are Android 7 and iOS 9.
Table of Contents
- Home screen
When the app starts, it checks to see if anything new has been published.
It then goes to the home page. Clicking on Home icon in the bottom right brings you back to this page.
If you scroll down, you can see the latest course we published or advertised. The "Featured Lectures" changes from week to week.
Click on the Browse icon to see all our programs.
Select a Program to see all the classes in the Program.
The Class Page shows all the lectures in the class. You may need to scroll down to see the lectures.
On this page you can stream the audio, download the audio, or stream the video (if present).
Once you select a lecture, you are taken to the library page, which has familiar controls.
If you tap on Library, you are taken to a list of the lectures you listen to or downloaded. You can delete just one by sliding it to the left, or delete all in the section.
If you are not sure what program a class is in, you can always search.
BiblicalTraining.org is a non-profit and relies on donations from our users. If you find this app helpful, and if you want to share our resources around the world through the app, please donate. If you are using an Apple device, the first time you tap the button you are taken to our PushPay account in the your phone's browser. The second time you go to a screen and then can tap on the green button. This is due to limitations imposed by Apple.
If you are an Android device, the donation is handled inside our app.
- At any point, you can click on the home button (upper right corner) to return to the home page.
- To return to the list of Programs, tap the Browse button (If you are listening to a lecture, it takes you first to the lecture page and then to the Programs.)
- To go back one page in the hierarchy, click the top left button.
- To go to the Media Player (see below), click the icon in the lower left corner.