BiblicalTraining's iOS and Android Apps
Welcome to our new apps.
- Access to all classes and seminars (no certificates yet)
- Dynamically updates the content
- Listen to all lectures streaming (phone charges may apply if you are not using wi-fi)
- Download single lectures so you can listen to them off-line
Download and Install
- If you have an earlier version the app, please delete it first.
- Install. Minimum operating systems are Android 7 and iOS 9.
Table of Contents
- Home screen
When the app starts, it checks to see if anything new has been published.
Then it goes to the Login page.
If you have an account, enter your email, password, and tap Login. If you want to merely browse our classes to see what we have, tap on Browse Content. You will be able to see the class and lecture descriptions, and the lecture outlines, but you will have to login if you want to listen or watch the lectures.
If you do not have an account, tap on Create New User.
If you have forgotten your password, tap on Forgot Password? and you will be taken to our website to request a new password.
Once logged, you come to the home page. Clicking on Home icon in the bottom left brings you back to this page.
If you scroll down, you can see the latest course we published or advertised. The "Featured Courses" changes from week to week.
Click on the Browse icon to see all our programs.
Select a Program to see all the classes in the Program.
The Class Page shows all the lectures in the class. You can download all the audio lectures in the class, or select one of them to listen to.
If you are not enrolled in this class, you are invited to do so.
If you are not enrolled in this class, you are once again invited to do so. From here you can select to stream the audio, download the audio, or stream the video (if present).
Once you select a lecture, you are taken to the Media Player, which has familiar controls. The tabs move you between the lecture itself, the outline, and any downloaded material or links.
If you tap on Library, you are taken to a list of the lectures you listen to or downloaded. You can delete just one by sliding it to the left, or delete all in the section.
If you are not sure what program a class is in, you can always search.
BiblicalTraining.org is a non-profit and relies on donations from our users. If you find this app helpful, and if you want to share our resources around the world through the app, please donate. If you are using an Apple device, Apple's restrictions do not allow us to collect donations in the app. Please go to the website to donate.
If you are an Android device, the donation is handled inside our app.
- At any point, you can click on the home button (upper right corner) to return to the home page.
- To return to the list of Programs, tap the Browse button (If you are listening to a lecture, it takes you first to the lecture page and then to the Programs.)
- To go back one page in the hierarchy, click the top left button.
- To go to the Media Player (see below), click the icon in the lower left corner.