- Support BT
BiblicalTraining.org provides life-changing courses on the Bible and theology from top biblical professors for people serious about their spiritual growth, for free.
- We encourage the cycle of learn, reflect, and engage since education is more than data.
- We enable people to study in groups since we learn better in community.
- We can customize our curriculum to meet the specific needs of our partners.
BiblicalTraining.org offers a comprehensive biblical education to meet three needs of the church:
BiblicalTraining.org achieves its vision by producing courses in five primary programs
The starting point for Bible and theological studies. These courses are for most people, but especially for those who answer "Yes" to most of these questions.
- I am a new follower of Jesus.
- I don't feel like I have been taught the Bible.
- Even though I have gone to church for years,
- I am still not sure of what the Bible teaches or what I believe.
- I do not know where the book of Hezekiah is.
- I am not sure what a "Study Bible" is.
Our College and University level classes are for people who answer "Yes" to most of these questions.
- I have attended the Foundations classes.
- I have attended a church for several years where the pastor teaches the Bible every Sunday.
- I read my Bible at least three times a week.
- I use my study Bible once a week.
- I have attended in-depth Bible studies like BSF and Precepts.
- I feel the need to organize my theological beliefs.
For Pastors and missionaries, and other who want to study at the graduate level. These classes are for people who answer "Yes" to most of these questions.
- I am a pastor or missionary.
- I have had some formal education in Bible and Theology.
- I have consistently studied my Bible in depth for several years.
- I am committed to serious study.
- I have several commentaries on multiple books of the Bible.
Three practical steps for developing a leadership culture in your church and preparing your future leaders.
- What are the biblical requirements for church leadership, and are you willing to do the work?
- How to identify and prepare future leaders
- How to nurture your current and future leaders
These three to ten hour seminars are for nurturing your lay leadership, and anyone else interested in these topics. They began by us asking the question, "What do lay leaders need to know about ________?" But many of the topics are of interest to all the people in your church.
We know that many people come to BiblicalTraining.org looking for answers to specific questions. We have therefore rearranged many of our courses into secondary programs such as:
- How do I help a new believer?
- How do I defend my faith?
- What do I really believe?
- Can I trust my Bible?
- How do I learn to study my Bible?
Our materials are broadly evangelical, governed by our Statement of Faith.
Churches and ministries can customize their own curriculum.
Our professors are among the best academics in the world, and know how to teach.
BiblicalTraining is a web-based ministry whose content is free.
We encourage people to learn together, in mentor/apprentice relationships.
We want to see students move through content to deep reflection and application.
Dr. J. I. Packer
“The vision that drives Biblical Training is twofold. The first part of the dream is that every
should be educated and equipped for the fullest use of their spiritual gifts in serving others for
sake. The second part of the dream is that Christian education up to seminary standard should be
free to anyone who can work a computer. What a magnificent, momentous dream! And now it is coming
more and more courses are made available on the
Biblical Training website.
May God prosper Biblical Training mightily! I cannot commend the venture too highly.”