Many of the events related to Paul's life and ministry are recorded in the book of Acts.
IV. Basic Chronology of Paul's Life
A. Key Chronological Events
1. The Famine (Acts 11:27-30) – AD 44-46
2. Death of Herod Agrippa I (Acts 12:23) – AD 44 (early March)
3. Claudius' Expulsion of Jews from Rome (Acts 18:2) – AD 39-50
4. Paul's Appearance before Gallio (Acts 18:12-17) – AD 51-52
B. Basic Chronology of Paul's Life
1. AD 31/32 Conversion
2. AD 34/35 First visit to Jerusalem
3. AD 44-48 First Missionary Journey
4. AD 49 Jerusalem Council
5. AD 49-53 Second Missionary Journey
6. AD 54-58 Third Missionary Journey
7. AD 58 Paul's Arrest in Jerusalem
8. AD 58-60 Paul's Imprisonment in Caesarea
9. AD 60-61 Journey to Rome
10. AD 61-63 Imprisonment in Rome
Along the left side of the window are all the files you can download for this lecture. (You need to be logged into you user account to see these links.) This includes a link to download the lecture in high quality or in fast download, and any handouts we have available. If the link does not appear, then we do not have the material.
If you want to listen to the lecture on the computer, you can click the right arrow on the Listen now player (the free Flash player is required). Be patient as it can take some time to start playing if your connection to the internet is not fast.
Check out the tabs on the page. They show you the outline and transcription for the lecture (if they are available). You can also click on Reference Materials and search BibleGateway for helpful information. If you copy the code under the Embed tab and paste it into your own website, blog, etc, then people can click on your link and listen to the lecture without leaving your site. (If you are not familiar with web technology, your webmaster may need to do this for you.)